Shaving Soap Bar FAQ
Plastic-Free Shaving Soap Bars
- ▼How To Lather Up Shaving Soap.
- Lathering up Jungle Culture zero waste shaving soap bars is easy! We have designed our shaving soaps to not require a shaving brush, so simple wet your solid shaving soap bar with warm water and rub in a circular motion on the area which you intend to shave or a wash cloth!
For a more information, check out our article on "How to lather shaving soap"
- ◄What's the difference between shaving soap and shaving foam / shaving gel?
- Conventional shaving foams and gels already contain water which helps them to lather up when rubbed. Shaving soap bars contain a much lower water content, meaning that you can mix in the amount of water that you need and your shaving soap will last for longer!
The other benefit of course is that Jungle Culture's plastic-free shaving soap is eco-friendly and apart from the sodium hydroxide, it's completely organic!
- ◄How long does shaving soap last?
- Our 100g zero waste shaving soap bar lasts from 6 months to 1 year depending on the frequency of your shaving routine. To increase the lifespan of your shaving cream bar, use a suitable soap dish and don't let your shaving soap sit in a pool of water.
Check out our ultimate guide to zero waste shaving for more information!.
- ◄How to use a safety razor?
- Our range of eco-friendly safety razors are 100% plastic-free and easy-to-use!
We have written a dedicated user guide for beginners: "How to use a safety razor"
- ◄Are Jungle Culture shaving soap bars 100% organic?
- Jungle Culture shaving soap bars use only natural ingredients, locally-sourced in Vietnam. The only exception is sodium hydroxide which is a component of every soap and a vital requirement in producing a high-quality shaving soap bar.
- ◄Can I lather a shaving some without a brush?
- Absolutely! Jungle Culture's sustainable shaving soap bars have been designed to lather up without the need for a shaving brush. Simply wet your eco-friendly shaving soap bar and rub in a circular motion on the area which you intend to shave!