Wholesale Eco Flex (Inserted Page)
- Bamboo Cutlery by Jungle Culture is the Number 1 best-seller on Etsy for wooden utensils and was featured in The Sun newspaper as the UK's #1 Bamboo Cutlery Set. Each utensil in our sustainable cutlery set is hand-carved with care at our carpentry studio in Northern Vietnam. The set is packaged plastic-free in a bespoke designed natural jute bag, purpose-made to fit into a large letter. This helps reduce postage costs for our online store partners and makes the set more compact, allowing it to fit nicely into a ladies' handbag or inner jacket pocket.
We currently offer bamboo cutlery wholesale in the UK, EU, US & Canada with standard pricing.
For all other areas, please contact us directly with your shipping location and quantity required and we will provide more information.
- Coconut Bowls by Jungle Culture are handmade using reclaimed coconuts which would otherwise be discarded as waste. Our coconut bowls are made using thick shelled coconuts, ethically-sourced in Southern Vietnam. The coconut shells at our farm are uniquely thick, giving them less chance of being broken in transit or by customers. We sell our coconut shell bowls as retail ready sets which include matching reclaimed wooden spoons, a Jungle Straw and a natural fibre coconut cleaning brush. Alternatively, our bowls are available to purchase singularly in unbranded, recycled kraft paper packaging.
We wholesale coconut bowls in the UK and beyond to retail shops, online stores and cafés. If you or your business is interested in stocking our bowls or distributing them, please get in touch via our contact form.
- Bamboo Safety Razors by Jungle Culture are unisex and zero-waste. They are precision engineered in Southern China by a prestigious stainless steel manufacturer with over 30 years experience in the creation of smooth, curved metal razor products.
We wholesale bamboo safety razors in a natural jute travel bag, designed to complement the hue of our bamboo handles. Each razor is then housed in a wood-effect presentation box which is durable and sturdy for online retailers and can be opened to present the razor in shops or at markets.
Our safety razors are stocked at 50+ stores in the UK, Europe and the US and are currently the best-selling bamboo safety razor on Etsy’s platform worldwide.
- Jungle Straws launched in August 2018 to provide sustainable, eco-friendly and cost-effective alternatives to plastic drinking straws. Our reusable straws are sourced from a single, family-run bamboo farm in Northern Vietnam. The entire production process is 100% organic and natural. We use no chemicals or pesticides in our production and we personally visit the production facility several times a year to ensure high standards are maintained as well as ensure the fair treatment of workers.
Latte, smoothie, cocktail or juice? It doesn’t matter - we make different widths to accommodate all drinks! They’re dishwasher-friendly, too.
Our stainless steel straws are made in Guangdong province, Southern China by a specialist straw producer. These are plated to create stunning, aesthetically pleasing coloured straws that are perfectly weighted and balanced for drinking.
For more information about our wholesale bamboo straws or wholesale stainless steel straw packs, please visit our dedicated Jungle Straws wholesale page or visit our Youtube channel to see how our straws are made.
- Jungle Culture has customised eco-friendly products for wholesale for some of the most iconic brands in the world, including National Geographic, TOMS and Penguin Randomhouse, and we are equally proud to have worked closely with some incredible smaller, boutique retailers, bars and restaurants to tackle the problem of plastic waste together.
All of our best-selling sustainable products have been ethically-sourced and sales tested and our expert designers are available to support you in creating high-quality personalised eco products that reflect your brand’s values and ethos.
In addition to providing products for retailers, Jungle Culture also customises sustainable wholesale products for corporate events, weddings and giveaways. If you have a special day coming up, let us know your requirements and our team will create a unique custom eco-friendly product for you.
If you’re considering creating branded eco-friendly products, contact us using our form and provide details of your request. If you would like more information about our custom products, visit our dedicated customisation page.
Please note: Customised products are dispatched from our UK design centre, but in certain circumstances we may choose to send directly from our studio in Vietnam.
Lead Times vary based on each individual order, but most orders to the UK/EU/US have a lead time of 5-7 days.