Coconut Bowls UK
Coconut Bowls UK
- ▼Are coconut bowls microwave safe?
- Coconut bowls are natural and may be affected by extreme temperatures. To keep your eco-friendly bowls looking good for longer, please do not put them in the microwave or oven.
- ◄Are coconut bowls dishwasher safe?
- Coconut bowls and dishwashers aren't good friends! You should hand wash your bowls to make sure that they don't crack. Placing them in the dishwasher will expose them to high temperatures which will damage them.
- ◄How can I polish my coconut bowls?
- After using your coconut bowl set for a long time, the outside may become dry and slightly rough. To polish your coconut bowls, dampen a dish cloth with a spoonful of virgin coconut oil, linseed oil or flaxseed oil and gently rub the inside and outside of your bowl with the cloth.
After doing this for a short time your coconut bowls will be returned to their former glory!
- ◄How long do coconut bowls last?
- Coconut shell bowls are a natural product, but with the proper love and care your bowls will last a lifetime!
- ◄Are coconut bowls food safe?
- All of are products are 100% food safe, FDA approved and certified by SGS, the world’s largest independent laboratory group.
- ◄What should I do if I receive a broken bowl?
- At Jungle Culture we want every customer to have a positive experience. If you receive a broken coconut bowl or your bowl breaks whilst washing, send us a message via our contact form and we will replace your bowl as quickly as we can.
- ◄Can you put hot food in a coconut bowl?
- Coconut bowls are best suited to cold and lukewarm food such as smoothies, salads and buddha bowls. On rare occasions, placing hot food inside a coconut bowl may cause the shell to expand and crack.