Reusable Cutlery FAQ
Eco-friendly Cutlery FAQ
- ▼Are your reusable cutlery sets biodegradable / recyclable?
- Our bamboo cutlery sets and dark wood utensil sets are both 100% organic and natural. They can both be composted or recycled. For more information on how to recycle reusable cutlery click here.
- ◄How are your eco cutlery sets made?
- Our eco-friendly cutlery sets are designed in the UK by the team at Jungle Culture and hand carved by our skilled artisan craftspeople in rural Vietnam. Each utensil set is designed to be practical, durable and sustainable.
- ◄Can I put your sustainable cutlery in the dishwasher?
- Natural products in general should not be placed in the dishwasher and our travel cutlery sets are no different! We do not use chemicals to produce our reusable cutlery sets, but this makes them susceptible to damage caused by extreme heat.
For more information on how to clean your reusable cutlery, click here.
- ◄Can I bring this portable cutlery set on a plane?
- Absolutely! Our travel cutlery is purpose made to abide by airline regulations, making them the perfect sustainable alternative to plastic plane cutlery.
- ◄How long will my new reusable camping cutlery last?
- With the proper love and care, your wooden utensils will last a lifetime. For more information on how to make your reusable cutlery last longer, click here.