Wholesale Accordian (Flex)
Sustainable Wholesale ProductsLearn more about our wholesale eco-friendly products range below. Our bamboo products and coconut products are all ethical, natural and sustainably sourced. If you’re looking for reusable straws, bowls, cutlery or razors, Jungle Culture could be the place for you!
- ▼Bamboo Cutlery Wholesale
- Our range of eco-friendly bamboo cutlery is the Number 1 best-seller on Etsy’s platform and was featured in the Sun newspaper as the best reusable cutlery set in the UK. Each sustainable bamboo cutlery set is hand carved with care at our carpentry studio in rural Vietnam. For wholesale bamboo cutlery orders, we pack plastic-free using recycled cardboard boxes. We now offer bamboo cutlery bulk + dark wood reusable cutlery bulk. Our dark wood cutlery is upcycled using off-cuts from a local furniture manufacturer in Vietnam.
Our natural jute / organic cotton blended pouches provide the perfect protection and ensure no damage during shipping. They also fit nicely into standard large letters. Perfect for e-commerce and online retail businesses!
If you are looking for a bespoke product for your shop, store, brand or business. Our eco cutlery can be customised for wholesale at our UK design studio with no MOQ. However, we are currently unable to customise our jute pouches.
We currently offer reusable cutlery wholesale in the UK, EU, US & Canada with standard pricing and quick turnaround times. For all other areas, please contact us directly for postage costs and lead times.
- ◄Coconut Bowls Wholesale
- Wholesale coconut bowls and spoons by Jungle Culture are ethical, natural and sustainably sourced in Southern Vietnam. Our upcycled coconut shell bowls would normally be discarded as waste, but we transform them into stunning buddha bowls at our crafts studio and distribute them in the UK, EU, US and beyond.
Our bulk coconut bowls are created using only thick shelled coconuts, meaning that they break far less than coconut bowls created elsewhere. In addition to this, we also offer unique patterned bowls - designed by us!
We wholesale coconut bowl sets as retail ready units which include reclaimed wooden spoons and a bamboo straw set. Ideal for e-commerce businesses and online sellers.
Alternatively, we also offer coconut bowls and spoons singularly, and we are the only supplier of coconut bowls in Europe that offers custom branded coconut bowls or personalised coconut bowls, shipped direct from the EU. Perfect for sustainable restaurants, quirky bars and vegan cafés.
For more information about stocking our coconut bowls in your shop, store or business OR for information about coconut bowls distribution, get in touch today and request a brochure.
- ◄Safety Razors Wholesale
- Safety Razors by Jungle Culture are unisex and zero-waste. They are precision engineered in Southern China by a prestigious stainless steel manufacturer with over 30 years experience in the creation of smooth, curved metal razor products.
We wholesale bamboo safety razors in a natural jute travel bag, designed to complement the hue of our bamboo handles. Each razor is then housed in a wood-effect presentation box which is durable and sturdy for online retailers and can be opened to present the razor in shops or at markets.
Our safety razors are stocked at 50+ stores in the UK, Europe and the US and are currently the best-selling bamboo safety razor on Etsy’s platform worldwide.
Additionally, we have recently introduced a range of women's safety razors wholesale. Our bulk women's safety razors are packaged in pastel coloured magnetic gift boxes and come complete with a brilliant white natural jute travel pouch.
- ◄Reusable Straws Wholesale
- Jungle Straws launched in August 2018 to provide sustainable, eco-friendly and cost-effective alternatives to plastic drinking straws. Our reusable straws are sourced from a single, family-run bamboo farm in Northern Vietnam. The entire production process is 100% organic and natural. We use no chemicals or pesticides in our production and we personally visit the production facility several times a year to ensure high standards are maintained as well as ensure the fair treatment of workers.
Latte, smoothie, cocktail or juice? It doesn’t matter - we make different widths to accommodate all drinks! They’re dishwasher-friendly, too.
Our stainless steel straws are made in Guangdong province, Southern China by a specialist straw producer. These are plated to create stunning, aesthetically pleasing coloured straws that are perfectly weighted and balanced for drinking.
For more information about our wholesale bamboo straws or wholesale stainless steel straw packs, please visit our dedicated Jungle Straws wholesale page or visit our Youtube channel to see how our straws are made.
- ◄Branded Eco-Friendly Products
- Jungle Culture has customised eco-friendly products for wholesale for some of the most iconic brands in the world, including National Geographic, TOMS and Penguin Randomhouse, and we are equally proud to have worked closely with some incredible smaller, boutique retailers, bars and restaurants to tackle the problem of plastic waste together.
All of our best-selling sustainable products have been ethically-sourced and sales tested and our expert designers are available to support you in creating high-quality personalised eco products that reflect your brand’s values and ethos.
In addition to providing environmentally friendly products for retailers, Jungle Culture also customises sustainable wholesale products for corporate events, weddings and giveaways. If you have a special day coming up, let us know your requirements and our team will create a unique custom eco-friendly product for you.
If you’re considering creating branded zero waste or plastic-free products, contact us using our form and provide details of your request. If you would like more information about our custom products, visit our dedicated customisation page.
Please note: Customised products are dispatched from our UK design centre, but in certain circumstances we may choose to send directly from our studio in Vietnam.
Lead Times vary based on each individual order, but most orders to the UK/EU/US have a lead time of 5-7 days.