Wholesale Accordian (Flex)
Sustainable Wholesale ProductsLearn more about our wholesale eco-friendly products range below. Our bamboo products and coconut products wholesale are all ethical, natural and sustainably sourced. If you’re looking for the best zero waste products distributor and most affordable B2B trade prices for plastic free products, look no further, Jungle Culture is the place for you!
- ▼Bamboo Cutlery Wholesale
- Our range of eco-friendly bamboo cutlery is the Number 1 best-seller on Etsy’s platform and was featured in the Sun newspaper as the best reusable cutlery set in the UK. Each sustainable bamboo cutlery set is hand carved with care at our carpentry studio in rural Vietnam. For wholesale bamboo cutlery orders, we pack plastic-free using recycled cardboard boxes. We now offer bamboo cutlery bulk + dark wood reusable cutlery bulk. Our dark wood cutlery is upcycled using off-cuts from a local furniture manufacturer in Vietnam.
Our natural jute / organic cotton blended pouches provide the perfect protection and ensure no damage during shipping. They also fit nicely into standard large letters. Perfect for e-commerce and online retail businesses!
If you are looking for a bespoke product for your shop, store, brand or business. Our eco cutlery can be customised for wholesale at our UK design studio with no MOQ. However, we are currently unable to customise our jute pouches.
We currently offer reusable cutlery wholesale in the UK, EU, US & Canada with standard pricing and quick turnaround times. For all other areas, please contact us directly for postage costs and lead times.
- ◄Coconut Bowls Wholesale
- Wholesale coconut bowls and spoons by Jungle Culture are ethical, natural and sustainably sourced in Southern Vietnam. Our upcycled coconut shell bowls would normally be discarded as waste, but we transform them into stunning buddha bowls at our crafts studio and distribute them in the UK, EU, US and beyond.
Our bulk coconut bowls are created using only thick shelled coconuts, meaning that they break far less than coconut bowls created elsewhere. In addition to this, we also offer unique patterned bowls - designed by us!
We wholesale coconut bowl sets as retail ready units which include reclaimed wooden spoons and a bamboo straw set. Ideal for e-commerce businesses and online sellers.
Alternatively, we also offer coconut bowls and spoons singularly, and we are the only supplier of coconut bowls in Europe that offers custom branded coconut bowls or personalised coconut bowls, shipped direct from the EU. Perfect for sustainable restaurants, quirky bars and vegan cafés.
For more information about stocking our coconut bowls in your shop, store or business OR for information about coconut bowls distribution, get in touch today and request a brochure.
- ◄Coconut Shell Candles Wholesale
- Our wholesale coconut shell candles are hand poured using organic soy wax and housed in reclaimed natural coconut shells. We use high-quality essential oils to fragrance our candles and package each product in an organic cotton gift bag which is sewn locally by a family of seamstresses in the ancient Vietnamese town of Hoi An.
As an ethical supplier of bulk coconut shell candles we ensure that our entire range is vegan friendly, chemical free and cruelty free. Our company was formed in Vietnam and since then we have worked closely with farmers and crafts workshops to ensure that our supply chain is sustainable and plastic-free.
We offer our eco coconut shell candles wholesale in the UK, US & EU, but if your business is located outside of these countries, please contact us and we will provide a shipping quote.
Coconut shell candles wholesale have risen in popularity as a stunning natural alternative to a traditional jar candle. Their beautiful organic outer shell and tranquil aroma makes them the perfect sustainable gift item and a top seller around holiday periods.
- ◄Safety Razors Wholesale
- Safety Razors wholesale by Jungle Culture are unisex, zero-waste and always plastic free. We precision engineer our razors in Southern China in collaboration with a prestigious stainless steel manufacturer with over 30 years experience in the creation of smooth, curved metal razor products. Our production facility is the only one in China that has been independently audited by Amfori BSCI according to international supply chain standards.
We wholesale safety razors with natural jute travel bags, designed to complement the hue of our safety razor handles. Each razor is then housed in a magnetic presentation box which is durable and sturdy for online retailers and can be opened to present the razor in zero waste shops or at eco markets.
Our safety razors are stocked at more than 500 stores in the UK, Europe and the US. In recent years, there has been a trend towards sustainable, plastic-free shaving and safety razors are the perfect alternative to conventional plastic razors. As a distributor of safety razors we aim to not only make the best safety razors wholesale, we also aim to educate our customers, which is why we blog monthly about how to use safety razors and sustainable shaving soaps.
Additionally, we have recently introduced a range of women's safety razors for wholesale. Our bulk safety razors for women are packaged in pastel coloured magnetic gift boxes and come complete with a brilliant white natural jute travel pouch.
- ◄Shaving Soap Bars Wholesale
- Jungle Culture works with artisan soap makers in Vietnam to produce a range of vegan-friendly, sustainable shaving soap bars for wholesale. As a supplier of zero waste shaving bars we believe in only using the highest-quality natural ingredients and lowest impact packaging.
Our wholesale shaving bars are made using coconut oil and essential oils and for a detailed ingredients list, please visit our product page or contact us and ask for a brochure.
We are a supplier of plastic-free shaving bars in the UK, EU & US, but can cater to countries outside of these regions. (Please contact us for more information on bulk solid shaving soap bars)
**All of our products are palm-oil free, cruelty-free, parabens free and microbeads free**
- ◄Reusable Straws Wholesale
- Jungle Straws launched in August 2018 to provide sustainable, eco-friendly and cost-effective alternatives to plastic drinking straws. Our reusable straws are sourced from a single, family-run bamboo farm in Northern Vietnam. The entire production process is 100% organic and natural. We use no chemicals or pesticides in our production and we personally visit the production facility several times a year to ensure high standards are maintained as well as ensure the fair treatment of workers.
Latte, smoothie, cocktail or juice? It doesn’t matter - we make different widths to accommodate all drinks! They’re dishwasher-friendly, too.
Our stainless steel straws in bulk are made in Guangdong province, Southern China by a specialist straw producer. These are plated to create stunning, aesthetically pleasing coloured straws that are perfectly weighted and balanced for drinking.
For more information about our wholesale bamboo straws or wholesale stainless steel straw packs, please visit our dedicated Jungle Straws wholesale page or visit our Youtube channel to see how our straws are made.
- ◄Branded Eco-Friendly Products
- Jungle Culture has customised eco-friendly products for wholesale for some of the most iconic brands in the world, including National Geographic, TOMS and Penguin Randomhouse, and we are equally proud to have worked closely with some incredible smaller, boutique retailers, bars and restaurants to tackle the problem of plastic waste together.
All of our best-selling sustainable products have been ethically-sourced and sales tested and our expert designers are available to support you in creating high-quality personalised eco products that reflect your brand’s values and ethos.
In addition to providing environmentally friendly products for retailers, Jungle Culture also customises sustainable wholesale products for corporate events, weddings and giveaways. If you have a special day coming up, let us know your requirements and our team will create a unique custom eco-friendly product for you.
If you’re considering creating branded zero waste or plastic-free products, contact us using our form and provide details of your request. If you would like more information about our custom products, visit our dedicated customisation page.
Please note: Customised products are dispatched from our UK design centre, but in certain circumstances we may choose to send directly from our studio in Vietnam.
Lead Times vary based on each individual order, but most orders to the UK/EU/US have a lead time of 5-7 days.